The intention of an EBOOK is to create value for the subscriber while growing your database and building credibility in the early phases of this online relationship. People are often opposed to signing up for any continued email subscription because of the amount of email that they already receive on a daily basis. With this being said, an EBOOK appears to be a transaction, but in reality is a conduit to share your message consistently and over the course of time.
The ideal ebook will allow you to communicate a message that you are a model so that people can look at you as the example of what is possible. In order to achieve success with this resource, it needs to be specific and based on proven research (especially real life experiences). The ebook will help develop your personal and professional brand while allowing people to understand what you are looking to achieve in this world. The title of the ebook is essential to your success because it will capture the interest of the viewer upon their initial visit to your website. The most effective ebook provides the end user with the necessary steps, strategies, or ideas in a creative fashion which can be implemented immediately so that the recipient feels as if something was gained from this experience. It is also important to create an entire email campaign that will be used once an individual opts in so that you can continue the marketing process by means of education, inspiration, and then compelling them to take action.
Benefits of an Ebook:
- Establish yourself as an expert
- Grow your database
- Foundation for a future information product
- Speed to Market can be 30 Days
- Timeless tool
- Piece of artwork
- The beginning of your personal branding process
- Inexpensive tool that could reach the masses
- Catalyst for a viral marketing movement for your product/service
- Draws immediate attention when visiting your website
- Include Video content to increase value
- Call to Action at the end of the ebook has greater responses