Position: Full time
Location: Literally anywhere in Canada with a good internet connection (Remote Job)
- Maintain spreadsheets such as industry organization and campaign master lists.
- Schedule out the creation of campaigns across team using Asana.
- Review for completion and install campaigns into proprietary software.
- Update campaigns (typos, image revisions) when necessary.
- Continually review campaign library and check campaigns for missing assets or necessary updates.
- Take excellent notes.
- Digitally attend daily calls and scheduled meetings (Hangouts, Meet, Zoom).
- English as a first language (ability to do surface level edits - typos/grammar).
- Ability to follow/write complicated instructions.
- Excellent organizational/planning skills.
- Comfortable troubleshooting in a proprietary software environment.
- Fast and reliable internet connection (not a skill, but we are a fully-remote company).
- Experience with Google Drive or cloud file management.
- Experience with Asana task manager.
- Copywriting/Editing background.
- Comfortable discussing software at a user level.
- Basic understanding of HTML.
- SYNDUIT is the #1 Place to Work for motivated, fearless, and driven people.
- We believe in creating an environment that breeds innovation and if you are looking for a career where you will flourish both personally and professionally, then SYNDUIT is your answer.
- We have set up a mentoring program that will 10x your professional skills and put you in a position to contribute at a high level within the technology/creative community.
- Our compensation plan is unlike anything you have experienced before, but you must deliver and when you do, YOU WILL BE NOTICED!
- Finally, you will be solving complex problems, which for the RIGHT person is extremely inspiring.
- If you have what it takes and you are motivated to accelerate your career, please email your resume to LetsRock@synduit.com with the job code in the subject.