Junior Graphic Designer
SYNDUIT is hiring motivated, fearless, and driven people!
SYNDUIT is a SaaE (Software As An Experience) that solves the most pressing challenge for the largest industry in the world.
>>>Marketing For Small Businesses<<<
By combining the most user-friendly and easy software platform, with a team of creative geniuses, SYNDUIT has built the first and only done-for-you marketing and business growth system for specific industries. The future of the company is extremely bright with an aggressive development road-map combined with a unique way of generating content by leveraging the crowd.
Junior Graphic Designer
Location: USA/Canada (Remote Job)
Position: Full time
Experience: Entry level
Degree Required: Associates or better in graphic design or related
Salary: Yearly starting in the low 30’s
- Design print and web graphics following established company guidelines.
- Ability to hit deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Work with design team leaders to accept and implement feedback.
- Review for completion and install campaigns into proprietary software.
- Update campaigns (typos, image revisions, etc.) when necessary.
- Take excellent notes.
- Digitally attend daily calls and scheduled meetings (Hangouts, Meet, Zoom).
- Be self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Excellent graphic design skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of web and print design industry standards.
- Mastery of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- English as a first language (ability to do surface level copy edits - typos/grammar).
- Ability to follow/write multi-step instructions.
- Excellent organizational/planning skills.
- Comfortable troubleshooting in a proprietary software environment.
- Fast and reliable internet connection (not a skill, but we are a fully remote company).
- Experience with Google Drive or cloud file management.
- Experience with Asana task manager.
- Copywriting/Editing experience.
- Comfortable discussing software at a user level.
- Experience using online WYSIWYG website editors (Wix, etc).
SYNDUIT is the #1 place to work for motivated, fearless, and driven people.
We believe in creating an environment that breeds innovation and if you are looking for a career where you will flourish both personally and professionally, then SYNDUIT is your answer.
We have set up a mentoring program that will 10x your professional skills and put you in a position to contribute at a high level within the technology/creative community.
Our compensation plan is unlike anything you have experienced before, but you must deliver and when you do, YOU WILL BE NOTICED!
Finally, you will be solving complex problems, which for the RIGHT person is extremely inspiring.
If you have what it takes and you are motivated to accelerate your career, please email your resume and portfolio to LetsRock@synduit.com with the job code in the subject.