Position: Full time
Location: Jaipur, India or Vizag, India
- Manage server infrastructure in AWS cloud.
- Manage application platform in Docker, Rancher and Consul.
- Write ansible playbooks for provisioning various servers.
- Monitoring and Alerting using ELK and StatsD/Graphite/Grafana.
- Attend daily standup and work a few hours in US Eastern Time Zone.
- Complete your stories in the sprint.
- Help team members complete their stories in the sprint.
- Be on-call in PagerDuty (rotating shifts)
- Participate in outage calls and post-mortem calls.
- Strong fundamentals of *nix OS
- Strong RDBMS fundamentals
- Ability to write code in at least one programming/scripting language
- Basic knowledge of statistics
- Excellent communication
- Self and quick learner
- B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology discipline from the graduating class of 2019
- Linux administration
- Rancher / Kubernetes
- MySQL, MongoDB administration
- Managing ElasticSearch / Logstash / Kibana cluster
- Managing StatsD / Graphite / Grafana stack
- HTTP REST API based services
- AWS or Google Cloud knowledge
- SYNDUIT is the #1 Place to Work for motivated, fearless, and driven people.
- We believe in creating an environment that breeds innovation and if you are looking for a career where you will flourish both personally and professionally, then SYNDUIT is your answer.
- We have set up a mentoring program that will 10x your professional skills and put you in a position to contribute at a high level within the technology community.
- Plus, our compensation plan is unlike anything you have experienced before, but you must deliver and when you do - YOU WILL BE NOTICED!
- And if this is not enough, we have the best industry tools and IDE along with a cutting edge stack that includes technologies like Go, Docker, Rancher, Consul, StatsD, Graphite, Grafana, ELK, Nginx+Lua, MongoDB etc.
- Finally, you will be solving complex problems, which for the RIGHT person is extremely inspiring.
- If you have what it takes and you are motivated to accelerate your career, please email your resume to LetsRock@synduit.com with the job code in the subject.